Many Sporting Options

Trinity College is a member of School Sport Victoria and, at various times throughout the school year, the students will have the opportunity of representing Trinity College in the following sports:

• Swimming
  • Tennis
  • Athletics
  • Cross Country
  • Clay Shooting
  • Basketball
  • Netball
  • Super 8’s Cricket
  • Golf
  • Football

Trinity College also competes in the AFL Victoria football competitions in the Hampden Region and the Netball Victoria Schools Championships at the State Netball and Hockey Centre.

Sporting Excellence Program

If your child would like to improve their sporting performance, fitness and learn healthy skills for life then they can apply to participate in our Sporting Excellence Program.

Trinity has recently teamed up with the Regional Institute of Sport to launch this program. RIS Director, Stuart Canavan, believes that regional students should not feel that they have to travel to larger cities for world-class sports performance programs. He is passionate about the important part that sport can play in a young person’s life and truly believes that exercise can improve life.

“I joined the program to improve my fitness. The instructors are experienced and have taught me the importance of warming up. The skills I’ve learnt have helped me improve my speed and agility on the netball court.” Tyarna, 9B